Monday, January 24, 2005

The Gypsy

So I'm back,
To the velvet
Underground.
Back to the floor,
That I love.
To a room
With some lace,
And paper flowers.
Back to the gypsy
That I was.
To the gyspy
That I am.

And it all comes down to you.
Well you know that it deos.
That lightning strikes
Maybe once, maybe twice.
Oh and lights up the night,
And you see your gypsy.
You see your gypsy.

To the gypsy
That remains,
Faces freedom
With a little
Fear.
I have no fear!
I have only love!
And if I was a child
And a child was enough.
Enough for me to love,
Enough to love.

She is dancing
Away from you now.
She was just a dream,
She was just a wish.
And a memory is all that is left for you now.
You see your gypsy,
You see your gypsy.
You see your gypsy, ohh...
- "Gypsy" by Fleetwood Mac

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question.... Are you gay? Just wondering...

7:30 PM  
Blogger theColin: (xo) said...

Odd question, but valid I guess.

Answer: yes, I am. I think the blog pretty much says it all, I don't try to hide it or anything. I haven't had anyone ask me that in a looooooong time. I just don't make an issue out of it.

Question: Why do you ask?

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home