Monday, March 07, 2005

Força

it is the passion flowing right on through your veins
and it's the feeling like your oh so glad you came
it is the moment you remember youre alive
it is the air you breath, the element, the fire
it is the flower that you took the time to smell
and its the power that you know you've got as well
it is the fear inside that you can overcome
it is the orchestra, the rhythm, and the drum


it is the soundtrack of your ever-flowing life
it is the wind beneath your feet that makes you fly
it is the beautiful game that you choose to play
when you stepped out into the world to start your day!
-an adaptation by Akh of "Força" by Nelly Furtado-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello sweetie! Thanks for stopping by my blog and enjoying my writing, that really meant a lot to me. So I see you're quite spiritual. You ever had your Tarot cards read? Ever seen a ghost? A ufo? I could go on for hours... I love the unexplained!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home