Saturday, April 02, 2005

Light

I couldn't decide whether or not to post this. It's very personal to me and so it's very close to my heart. It has been one of my favorites from the begining and everytime I read it I get something different from it.
Invocation of Light
Seven planets light the heavens.
Seven metals rule the stars.
Seven angels stir the air.
Seven spirits bring the charge.
Seven beasts and seven birds,
Seven drums beat out the words.
Seven chakras, seven days,
Seven pillars, seven rays,
Blend together into one.
This is the course, it shall be done.
Seven powers force and form,
Come to me, the charge is born.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nam LaMore said...

does the number seven have meaning for you? perhaps it's your lucky numerology symbol. i'll have to look it up in my ancient tome.

wonderous imagery. thank you for sharing it.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home