Saturday, April 09, 2005

Do I beleive in god?
Yes. I most certainly do. I believe that we always have and will continue to create our world, our realities, and our humanity. So therefore each and every one of us is god and works with god to create what we have.

It's never about what happens in your life. It's how you react to it. It's how you let what happens to you, affect you. No matter what happens in you life, you have the ability to keep your state of mind. This is god. This is creating what affects you and what doesnt. This is creating your reality and your relationships. You choose everything in your life. If something new comes into your life, you have the choice to leave it behind or to not let it affect you in any way, negative or positive.

We always have and always will create ourselves and our humanity through our thoughts and actions. We are all god and so each and every one of us is beautiful for it. All the air we breath has been at one point inhaled by another. We are all in this life together and so we are connected in one way or another to every human who exists now, existed, and will exist.... ever.

We are god and so therefore, yes. I do believe in god.

10 Comments:

Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Thank you, akh, REALLY, for those thoughts. My "ex" is giving me so many problems, the new job at The Palace (as glamorous as it is) is draining me, and my spirit seems to be drifting to some place never planned. Then I read this and actual tears come to my eyes. YOU are the glamorous one, akh. Kisses to you and, again, thanks.
alexis

11:04 AM  
Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

No my dear; you really make me think that there is a reason to go on in a manner like this. It would be so easy to just drift off; how "shallow and tawdry" would that be. You actually have given me a reason to continue in a period of such distress. I thank you so heartedly.

11:23 PM  
Blogger theColin: (xo) said...

Mrs. Astor (prt 1 & 2): You are to sweet! It's really nothing special, I understand the stuff your going through! I've had jobs before that I love doing, but it takes to much energy, and enthusiasm out of you to do it well! You are a diamond in life and I love you to forever for it!
And thank you so much for your comments, they make me keep writing with my head up!

Merrick: Hey, if those preschoolers would be like einstein's or (oh god, I don't know very many geniuses of our time...), lets just say, they would be brilliant preschoolers if so!

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appologize for the delete. I really surprise myself by being oblivious....

I totally agree with your ideas of higher power, consciousness. It seems that I have now moved into a greater understanding of my own place in the big plan.
k

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so right Akh... every day I feel like a Goddess! Wooo hooo!

2:56 PM  
Blogger theColin: (xo) said...

Knottyboy: SWEET! Hey, while you had a glipse of that whole, you know, Big Plan thing... did you happen to see what the hell I'm doing with forever!? I'd like to know for my own curiosity you know...that type of thing.

Ms. Bees Knees: You are tooooo ROCKIN' the Goddess energy baby!

Love and Kisses, All! *XO*

4:11 PM  
Blogger theColin: (xo) said...

Knottyboy: Now that I've checked my email I understand your deletion! "What the Bleep..?" is one of my favorite movies! lol!

4:20 PM  
Blogger theColin: (xo) said...

Je T'aime: Cool, I have met a few unlikely Catholics the past couple days. I suppose I'm being ignorant by calling them "unlikely", but my image of Catholicism is slightly askew - Though it is in fact closest to the "mystery" religions of civilizations lost than any other non-pagan religion...

Due to it's rituals (like god-eating), symbols (like halos), and diety(ies) (like God/Mary) it falls closer to Wicca than you might imagine.

Okay, -ANYWAY- nuff' said! *whew*

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I most saw for you to eat right, exercise and take Geritol everyday. A gurl's gotta stay healthy ;)
k

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home