Monday, October 17, 2005

10:10am
Me: "So, like, why is my name scratched off on the schedule like that?"

Akisha: "Colin... we need to talk..."

Me: "Dude, did I just get fired?"

Akisha: "......yea."

Me: "Whoa."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Insert Daydream]

Me: "WHAT!? YOU CAN'T FIRE MEEEE!!! YOUR NOTHING WITHOUT MEEEEEEE!!! I LIKE INVENTED YOU OR SOMETHING!!! IM THE BEST!!! YOU WONT MAKE IT WITHOUT MEEEEE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahaaaahaaaaaaaa........" *clears throat*

Akisha: "......."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: "Right.... well then... you gotta do what you gotta do, right?"

Akisha: *stares blankly* "......sorry."

Me: "Okay, well.... take care. I'll talk with you later."

Akisha: "Bye Colin."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you writing a play? More details!

2:05 PM  
Blogger mellymutton said...

For Real???

:(

~

7:23 AM  
Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

WHAT? Who are these fools?

7:20 PM  
Blogger theColin: (xo) said...

ms knees, melly, mrs astor... i have something to tell you ladies... this is, in fact, my real life. i wish i was merely writing about someone else but this is pretty much my monday morning! i saw it coming and i was actually pretty glad. i mean, ive got a better job anyway. it just kinda sucked. oh well, right!?

xoxo
Akh

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the best. ...well ok, f you I'm outta here... Love it. Why cry over the creme brulee? You're talented, handsome and handsome. I'm sure you've got lots of sleeves up your trick.
Hugs,
k

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home