Thursday, March 15, 2007

[character]: Prologue


In that moment, the moment I died, time seemed to stop and fast forward - folding in on itself.
How long was I drifting? Minutes? Hours? Days? Years?

My mind immediately began clinging to anything to hold onto as it stretched and pulled itself from my own skull. It was different than I've ever imagined it. Nothing went dark. There was no light at the end of a tunnel. My very being rose and melted. My awareness tapered into oblivion in just an instant and I could perceive all that is, all that was, and some things that aren't yet.

All in one moment I could hear the thoughts and feelings of people I've never met in places I've never been. Through walls, skin, and stone I could see people doing what they do everyday. Not only could I see them though, I felt what they were feeling. I was dragged through every individual in what seemed like centuries of an experience. I could feel their sadness, their sorrow, their pain. I could hear and live the personal hell that people live in. I felt myself fall deeper into the face of Darkness... and then nothing.

In a single instant I drifted for ages, unable to grasp at anything physically or mentally. I began floating through the waters of time like driftwood. I was cast aside. The feeling of anything was completely over. Acknowledgement had ended. There was no heaven, no savior, not even a torturous end for me. My awareness settled and I noticed a small figure. It was lifeless and familiar. It's face was ominous and I perceived that perhaps it was my previous body over many lifetimes.

It was all happening in that moment. Time was no longer linear. I realized it to be an occurence that circled around and around. Everything essentially taking place at the same time.

I was distracted suddenly by a bright flash, and then another. The second one made me realize that I was seeing it physically, behind my own eyes. With all the velocity and force in all of the world that I ever felt in all my living life I had never felt anything like what was about to happen next. Like a bullet being shot into the ground at point blank range I felt the universe jerk out from under me and I was blasted back down into my own flesh...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...


Thanks for your share! 2048 unblocked Recover My Files

4:50 AM  
Blogger Long trần said...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time:
thinking of you quotes
cool math games wheely
ngôn tình hiện đại hay
nhạc chuông liên minh

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home